Freitag, 25. Oktober 2019

Unknown Pleasures: 'tis not the season

There’s a coat in a window on my way home and I want it. Or possibly a blazer, I was in a hurry. It is purple and the shop had put a sign saying “VAMPIRE” over it, but I don’t need to use the cover of the worst holiday as an excuse. Which reminds me: when did we agree that Halloween was an entire bloody month and not a single day?

The Pleasuredome does not recognise this false season (also I coincidentally booked half of next week off anyway). It is time, then, for a resolutely pumpkin-free Unknown Pleasures, our regular selection of the very best games on Steam that aren’t getting their due.

Styling it out this week: Bickering nobles, micro planets, and robotic angels.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JnuJ7C
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen