Samstag, 26. Oktober 2019

Priceless Play – 26 October 2019

I know that Southern California is straight out of a horror movie because right now, this sliver of The Golden State is on fire. It’s not the first time, and it probably won’t be the last. I’ve seen ash rain from the sky, I’ve seen the sky turn ruddy browns in the middle of the day, and sometimes I think the very air is squeezing every last drop of moisture out of my skin until I turn into dust. It’s a true hellscape, and yet everyone seems to just carry on. Folks call it fire season, for crying out loud.

The banality of SoCal horror is 35° and wildfires at the end of October, and I long for the cool, crisp Halloween autumns of my childhood. To get into the spirit of things, I have tried to conjure the very essence of Halloween with some of the scariest games available on itch. Brought to you via those games which the algorithms deemed “most popular,” here there be demons, ghosts, jumpscares, claustrophobic hallways, and taxes. You’ve been warned.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3437M1t
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen