Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2019

Stigmatized Property isn't a surprising horror game but it's fun enough

Having recently moved in a flat with rent I still find suspiciously cheap, wee new first-person horror game Stigmatized Property feels a touch too familiar. Our pal has got swish digs in the backstreets of a Japanese city but doesn’t seem to be home when we come calling, and what’s up with that? Unpleasantness is what. I’ve enjoyed gently probing that, wandering the alleys and peeking through mystery holes. Stigmatized Property feels familiar but has a nice enough walking simulator edge that yeah, for less than two quid I’m happy with it. It introduced me to my absolute best mate, a frog plant pot.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2qPTTp0
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen