Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019

The best horror games for non-horror fans

Do you struggle with horror games? Me too. I could list exceptions. System Shock 2, or the good Aliens Vs Predator (even after months of playing it, getting caught by a facehugger always sccared the bejesus out of me). Even Resident Evil 2, cheesy and sometimes predictable as it was. But those are the obvious ones. You’ve already played those.

So I’ve been looking back at the last few years, and you know what? There have been some bloody great horror games that aren’t, you know, the bad kind of horror, and I think it’s about time they got their due. Here then, are my Halloween recommendations for people who aren’t really into most horror games.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JywGhG
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen