Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2019

The RPS minecraft server has devolved into a hellish Shrek larp

Happy Halloween, citizens! When midnight comes and October ends, I, Ghoastus, will be banished once more into the spirit realm – at least until something sufficiently Roman happens to summon me back. I will miss you all. But before that dread hour arrives, there is time yet for one more terribly frightening story.

It concerns my friend and colleague Nate, who started an unofficial RPS minecraft server back at the end of July, thinking it would be a bit of fun for friends and colleagues. Indeed, it was (although Sin might disagree!). But as summer withered and the nights grew darker, it was to become a truly harrowing place, riven by religious conflict, and plagued by the spectre of a dreadful ogre. Read on, if you dare, for the story as told to me by Nate…

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2JCximx
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen