Mittwoch, 30. Oktober 2019

The developer of retro RPG SKALD says he doesn't care if it makes money

While I’ve conducted a lot of interviews, I’ve never had one quite like this. The developer of SKALD: Against The Black Priory [official site] asks me to use a pseudonym and doesn’t tell me where he lives, but rather than being a shady character with a burner phone he is a comfortable dad with a lovely blue sweater. He leads me through a long discussion free of hyperbole, emphasising the importance of planning and project management, before concluding that he doesn’t really mind if his classic turn-based RPG game doesn’t make money.

But I don’t think our chat was humdrum, I think it was really good. As was the sweater.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2MZfbcm
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen