Samstag, 26. Mai 2018

The Wolf Among Us 2 will not be among us until 2019

Wolf-Among-Us-600x341

Like a lot of Telltale stuff, I got really excited for The Wolf Among Us because I adored Bill Willingham’s Vertigo comic book series. I played the first episode of season one and was like “Hell yeah, check out that hot wolfdadbod. Rawr!” And then I failed to see it through for way too long. Never fear, dear reader, for I finally finished season one back in March. It is… so good. Few things in recent games have simply oozed that level of style, and I am here for it. Unfortunately, today we’ve been told that Telltale is pushing back the release of The Wolf Among Us 2 into 2019.

This is the result of “fundamental changes” around Telltale Games. Changes like laying off a quarter of your staff and potentially switching game engines. Ch-ch-ch-changes.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2IMuc0N
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen