Dienstag, 29. Mai 2018

Roguelikelike FPS Bunker Punks busts out

BunkerPunks_header

Right, bear with me while I figure out how to write about a retro FPS without stepping on Dominic Tarason’s (constantly strafing) toes. Bunker Punks is a roguelikelike shooter about stopping THE MAN from doing something BAD, I think involving death robots. I’m not sure, because I skipped the opening text scrawl so I could jump straight into the running and gunning that Rob Zacny enjoyed when he punked some bunkers back in 2016. It came out of early access yesterday, so I figured now that Ninja Robot Dinosaur Entertainment have spent another two years bunkering down on development I’d be in for a treat.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2L1P0OC
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen