Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2018

Ace VR stealth ’em up Budget Cuts budged back again

BudgetCuts_header

I had a little VR party on the day I got my Vive, and my guests all regarded the Budget Cuts demo as the highlight. That’s partly because it felt slick and stylish in a way that hasn’t been matched by anything I’ve tried since, but mostly because watching VR newbies fail to sneak past robots is the most fun you can have with a pair of cyber goggles. I still vividly remember one friend getting so startled that he froze rock solid, spent a second doing terrified jazz hands, then crumpled straight to the floor. It might have been the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.

The full version of Budget Cuts was originally meant to come out “soon” after that demo did back in 2016. Then it was meant to come out at the start of this month, and then it was meant to come out today. Turns out it’s actually (well, probably) going to come out in “approximately 1-2 weeks”, because developers Neat Corporation aren’t quite happy with it yet. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2slnpAW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen