Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018

Rocket League rocks up to the beach with Salty Shores

RocketLeage_SaltyShores_header

I had a theory about Rocket League, back when it came out and everyone I knew was enamoured with it. I figured that as players got more experienced, the actual field would become irrelevant as entrepreneuring rocketeers learnt how to boost themselves through the air. I envisioned matches being entirely resolved in the skies, the ball forever hoisted out of my reach. I predicted two classes forming along Wellsian lines, with a skyriding elite that would come to sneer at the pathetic groundlings beneath them. I’ve no idea if any of that happened, because I haven’t launched the game since my friend Dan got much better at it than me and it became too frustrating to play with him.

Oh yeah, the news: the Salty Shores update is out. Competitive season 8 has begun, and people who are annoyingly good at Rocket League can now lord it over beach goers in a new arena. (more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2xq0Z6u
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen