Montag, 27. August 2018

Lovecraftian preview Top Trumps: The Sinking City vs. Call of Cthulhu

Lovecraft seems to be the theme du jour at the moment. 2018 trends: pair tailored suits and details inspired by fetish wear with cosmic horror and old school ’20s racism. I saw probably the two most prominent games inspired by Lovecraft at Gamescom, Frogwares’ The Sinking City and Cyanide’s Call of Cthulhu (though there were others, including a turn based, tactical affair called Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones). I was going to do separate posts about them, but then I realised I would just be reusing the same jokes about Lovecraft. So instead I’m going to smash them together, and make them fight in a playground in my own head.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2LwFUtb
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen