Mittwoch, 29. August 2018

Last Tide is battle royale with sharks, out now in early access

What a fool! While I was having a disappointing time battling royale with dogs nipping at my ankles in Fear The Wolves, I could’ve been chumming the waters to draw sharks to bite off my foes’ toes in Last Tide. Formerly known as King Tide, the undersea battle royale FPS from the studio behind Depth entered early access on Monday and I’m still pleased by their commitment to sharks. Yeah, sure, you and 99 other divers swim around aquatic bases gathering loot and murdering each other and that’s all familiar but also: SHARKS! Depth’s divers vs. sharks deathmatch was a lark so ah, I wish I’d tried this instead.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2wpupip
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen