Freitag, 24. August 2018

The moratorium on Nier: Automata spoilers is over

After 525 days of holding my tongue on Nier: Automata, of cautiously asking “So… what ending did you get?” and giving vague “I like Pascal too” answers so as not to spoil any surprises while wanting to tear my heart out, I’m calling an end to this: the moratorium on spoilers is over. I’ve avoided talking about Nier: Automata so much that I actually forgot parts of the game. Revisiting the game over the past few days, I’ve been amazed and delighted and heartbroken all over again, so to hell with this; let’s talk about everything. It’s not right that the only things I’ll openly say about Nier: Automata are that it’s “lovely” and “surprising” and “has a janky PC port”, when I’d much rather talk about…

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Mvyn2N
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen