Freitag, 24. August 2018

Nvidia Turing RTX 2080 and RTX 2080Ti: A fresh look at the next generation of graphics cards

You’ll have to forgive me for being a bit overzealous during the launch of Nvidia’s new Turing GeForce RTX graphics cards on Monday. A combination of early starts, lots of travelling, standing in a queue for two hours before sitting through an equally long press conference can rather addle the mind. But now the dust is finally starting to settle on Nvidia’s shiny new crop of GPUs, I thought I’d take a second look at everything that’s happened this week to see if the successors to Nvidia’s GTX 10-series really are the best graphics cards I’ve ever clapped eyes on.

Below, you’ll find everything we currently know about Nvidia’s new Turing cards, including the RTX 2070, RTX 2080 and RTX 2080Ti’s price, specs and tantalizing release date, as well as a few other tidbits I’ve managed to glean from other developers and demo sessions I’ve seen over the last few days. There’s still a lot I can’t tell you at this point, but with the RTX 20-series set to launch in less than a month’s time, it won’t be long before everything becomes clear.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2o7Osx7
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen