Dienstag, 28. August 2018

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice seeks to make nimble ninjas out of old knights

I’ve changed, man. In Dark Souls‘ kingdom of Lordran I was a shield-up, spear-ready warrior. By Dark Souls 3 I was happy to run around in my loincloth. And in Bloodborne, I embraced the aggressive pest control of the quicksilver pistol. But throughout all of these die ‘em ups I have remained cautious in spirit. Slow, methodical and wary of corners. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the next difficult death simulator by From Software, set in a demonic vision of feudal Japan. And in this world of samurai (or a short demo of it at Gamescom) I finally abandoned all that ponderous hiking . Partly because I only had 25 minutes with it, but also because when you’re armed with a hookshot, everything looks like a rooftop.
(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2ojQw5q
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen