Samstag, 25. August 2018

What are we all playing this weekend?

Hallo gang, welcome to the long weekend. We won’t be properly back until Tuesday because Monday is a bank holiday. For our international readers, I’ll explain that bank holidays are… days off work? For many people? But not mandatory so not everyone? Mostly it’s service workers still working, though they perhaps need a break most? And we have these because reasons? I genuinely do not know. They are days off work. I’m reminded of when an American asked me to explain Guy Fawkes Night and I didn’t know whether we were celebrating the foiling of a plot to burst the monarch or the fact that someone gave it a damn good try.

What are you playing this long weekend? Here’s what we’re clicking on!

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Nh8C2y
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen