Donnerstag, 22. März 2018

Two Germans (and me) in a boat: finding my happy place in Sea Of Thieves

sea-of-thieves-multiplayer

I’ll go into this more in my full Sea of Thieves review (tomorrow, all being well), but my overwhelming feeling so far about Rare’s online pirate sim is that it’s a weirdly empty and inadequate game that can nevertheless be transformed into something oddly unforgettable if you manage to crew your ship with the right mateys. I’ve had many tedious or irritating voyages, defined by dull repetition or sudden gankings from other players acting like, well, pirates, but every miserable moment was thoroughly redeemed by my harmonious morning with The Germans. What a perfect sailing adventure it was.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2u8z4X8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen