Mittwoch, 28. März 2018

Far Cry 5’s Montana is my favourite Far Cry setting yet

far-cry-5-montana

Whenever I talk to anyone I know about Far Cry 5, all I hear is frustration. Frustration at the embarrassing and cowardly storytelling (I agree). Frustration at the weirdly functional crafting, shopping and perk unlock systems (I agree). Frustration that there aren’t many mountains to basejump off (I agree). Frustration at how the near-constant arrival of roadside enemies, sometimes in all-seeing helicopters, is deleterious to playing it as a stealth game (I agree). Hell, I agree with every single criticism I’ve heard or read.

But I’m having a fantastic time. I don’t mean this in a straightforward “lol but the guns are fun” way – fundamentally, Far Cry’s setting and pace clicks with me in a way the even more outlandish 3 & 4 never did.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2Ibu8TA
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen