Montag, 26. März 2018

Steam Charts: Open Your Worlds

John is missing. He fly out to GDC stowed inside Brendan’s suitcase to save money, I’m sure you’ll remember, but on the return journey Brendan’s bag has gone missing. Vanished. Didn’t flop onto the luggage carousel. The airport have no idea. John took a few cans of pop and bags of gross American chocolate in with him so I’m sure he’ll be fine, but where is he? Amsterdam? Boise? Hong Kong? Honolulu? I’m sure he’ll turn up. For now, here I am, I am taking over the Steam Charts for another week.

If there’s one lesson to learn from last week’s top 10 revenue-grabbing games on Steam, it’s that open-world games are jolly popular.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2pFzJL1
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen