Montag, 26. März 2018

Deadly Premonition director’s The Good Life returns to Kickstarter

The Good Life

Part of the reason I’m not a betting man is because I’m terrible at predicting odds. I figured The Good Life was a sure thing when it last surfaced on Kickstarter: A unique premise from the quirky director of a cult hit game, with a satisfying chunky art style, a solid (or so I thought) pitch video and the most important thing of all for instant internet success: Kitties. Tons of the fuzzy little friends.

When the original Kickstarter tanked, I felt let down. Thankfully, Suehiro ‘Swery65’ Hidetaka and his crew aren’t so easily dissuaded, and they’ve officially re-launched their attempt to fund The Good Life: Now with extra dogs.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/2GxHf4x
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen