Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2018

Them’s Fightin’ Herds trots into early access tonight

them'sfightin'herdsheader

It’ll take something special to get me interested in another fighting game. I enjoyed my time with Mortal Combat X a few years back, and I had fun romping through Injustice‘s campaign. I’ve even got Street Fighter V sitting installed but unplayed in my Steam library, where it’s now likely to languish for eternity. The problem with all of those games, I’ve realised, is that they’re not about magical ponies.

Them’s Fightin’ Herds stable of fighters gallops as close to My Little Pony characters as the law allows. Devs Mane6 have already had to change the name from Fighting Is Magic, but that’s fine because the name they landed on is even better. Take that, copyright laws. Them’s Fightin’ Herds comes out on early access later tonight.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2oi40yW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen