Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2018

Has No Man’s Sky been improved by its updates?

nmsheader

Update Night is a fortnightly column in which Rich McCormick revisits games to find out whether they’ve been changed for better or worse.

I died fifty times before I felt the hand of god.

Trapped on an unbearably hot world in No Man’s Sky’s survival mode, I died to the teeth of a stubby legged Tyrannosaur. I died to a roving band of sentinel robots, upset that I dared to plunder their planet for ore and isotopes. I died during blazing storms, the already extreme temperature ratcheting up to 300 degrees celsius, and cooking me alive in my space suit. Most often, I simply died from exposure as my suit’s life support drained away and left me without any oxygen to breathe.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2om1ZAU
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen