Dienstag, 27. Februar 2018

Blanka Slate: Starting over again in Street Fighter V

blanka-slate-1

Hello. Today, I will return to the public biffing of Street Fighter after a long absence, with a single rule: I can only play as Blanka.

To explain: I haven’t played a game in this series since Street Fighter II, in which this Brazilian bootleg Hulk was a classic character. But he was only added to Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition last week, where he is described by the game’s roster as “unemployed”. Join me in pretending that the release of this wildman is the reason I have decided to fight online in SFV, and not because I thought of the headline “Blanka Slate” first and then had to come up with a whole feature to justify using it.

(more…)



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2F0kZfi
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen