Montag, 27. Juni 2016

Tilt Brush: A Closer Look At The Birds And The Trees

Over the weekend I decided it was time to dive back into Google’s VR art project, Tilt Brush [official site]. I hadn’t played it since a brief demo out in Seattle but I had an afternoon of waiting for a Sainsbury’s delivery* ahead of me and access to an RPS Vive. That header image isn’t mine, by the way! I’m more about trying to master the basics right now.

Something I was fiddling with initially was the background. You get to sort of set the skybox to different things as a backdrop for your work – black or white offer you a plain background but I wanted to do something foresty so I picked the night sky with all the stars overhead.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/298K9e7
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen