Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

League Of Legends: What It’s Like Working With Toxic Players

I post a lot about companies working to manage or reduce toxicity in online multiplayer games because I think it’s a really important thing and I really do love seeing people actively trying to improve the quality of our online interactions instead of throwing up their hands and saying “it’s the responsibility of the individuals/the law/anyone who isn’t me”.

With that in mind I wanted to post a snippet from the latest League of Legends “Ask Riot” column where people from player support were asked what it’s like dealing with toxic players on a daily basis. Mostly I want to post it because right now there’s not a good or positive atmosphere here in the UK and I liked reading this for something positive – people involved with building communities/creating a nicer atmosphere on the internet.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/291JPOc
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen