Dienstag, 28. Juni 2016

Investigating The Fingerguns Of Murder, She Wrote (A Hidden Object Adventure)

It should perhaps tell you something about me that in order to install Murder, She Wrote (A Hidden Object Adventure) I had to first remove the Murder, She Wrote DVD from the disc drive.

I suppose I am what you might call “the target audience”.

I should also explain that I have actually played Murder, She Wrote (A Hidden Object Adventure) before, but I played it with my sister so this time around I get to be Jessica Fletcher.

I have also named my character JessicaFletcher. You probably wish you could be this cool.

But is Murder, She Wrote (A Hidden Object Adventure) any good?

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/29k8o7F
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen