Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

Experience Double Undeath In Over My Dead Body

Double Undeath sounds fun!

I hope I become a skellington after I die. Being a zombie is pointless (barring iZombie magibrains) and being a ghost is sad, but skellingtons are always laughing and larking about. However, apparently one can become both a ghost and a zombie?

That’s what happens to Noelle Brody in Over My Dead Body (For You) [official site], the newly-announced commercial follow-up to a fun free action-puzzler from 2014. It’ll send us off on a merry murderous adventure through the megacorp which did this to her, controlling her zombie and ghost on different thumbsticks (or keys).

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/29eXUHV
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen