Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016

Road Redemption Crotch-Rocketing Out In October

I know some folks love their jobs so much they playing games recreating ‘em – such as truckers, farmers, and pilots – but I’m not one of them. After a long, tiring day, I want to park my hog, slip out my leathers, put my whippin’ chain in a tub of oil (take care of your tools!), and get away from the violent world of illegal motorbike street racing. But while I’ve obviously not played Road Redemption [official site] myself, I have heard good things about the crowdfunded Road Rash ‘em up. Now the devs have announced that, after two years on Early Access, it’ll properly launch on October 15th.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/292G8d8
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen