Sonntag, 27. März 2016

Hyper Light Drifter Is Almost Here, Lovelier Than Ever

Here I was, taking this little note about Hyper Light Drifter‘s [official site] latest trailer off the RPS’ organisatron, thinking it’d be another relatively innocuous video showing off the gorgeous pixel art or the fluid combat and then the release date. There was no way I could want it more than I already did, right?

But this last trailer took me by surprise and stopped me in my tracks: it’s quieter than usual, and the dramatic piano music frames all the footage very differently. Hyper Light Drifter had beauty, style, action, atmosphere. Now it also has pathos. But I’m not going to cry. Not here, in front of everyone. Maybe past the break. Oh, it’s coming out on March 31st.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/22RF8ud
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen