Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Fallout 4 Survival Mode Beta Now Available

this character will struggle to survive because it is hard to eat and drink without a head

Keen observers of my writing habits may have noticed that I didn’t produce many words on the subject of Fallout 4 [official site]. I played Bethesda’s latest and, as with so many of the studio’s games, I failed to find the hook that kept me in its world. Fallout 4, sad to say, left me as cold as a perfectly chilled Nuka-Cola.

All that may be about to change. The game’s Survival Mode looks like an entirely different game, with loads of new features including “no fast travel, saving only when you sleep, increased lethality, diseases, fatigue, danger and more”. You can download the beta of the new mode through Steam right now.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ZIWrM7
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen