Dienstag, 29. März 2016

Paragon Adds Hammer-Wielding Wraith, Sevarog

Paragon [official site] has added its first new hero since it launched into paid early access earlier this month. Sevarog, a tanky guy who eats souls and carries an enormous hammer, will now be stalking the jungle bits of the first-person MOBA map. I’ll probably try to play as him later tonight and see what his deal is but for some reason I have to put all of my settings down to their lowest and that makes me sad. So I guess this evening will be “trying to see if I can fix that” and THEN “trying Sevarog”.

While I fiddle around with settings and drivers and other things that make me cross let’s run through what we know, starting with Sevarog’s look:

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1ojXwML
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen