Montag, 28. März 2016

Have You Played… Elite Dangerous?

Have You Played? is an endless stream of game retrospectives. One a day, every day of the year, perhaps for all time.

I confess to not taking complaints that the Kickstarted Elite comeback dropped its promised offline mode seriously at the time. I figured a populated galaxy simply made sense – but I hadn’t entirely realised that this would make the main game a cutthroat universe of crime and punishment. I don’t have the kind of competitive nature (or, perhaps, simply the patience) that thrives in such a situation, and so my time in ED was so much shorter than I’d hoped. And I found myself dearly wishing there had been an offline mode.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1MvPiwv
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen