Sonntag, 27. März 2016

Leaving The Comfort Zone

RPS has sealed itself inside a chocolate egg for the duration of the UK’s long holiday weekend, to emerge only when the reign of Mr Hops The Doom Rabbit has run its dread course. While we slumber, enjoy these fine words previously published as part of our Supporter program.

I’ve long inclined more towards anxiousness than ambition, and I’m becoming more so as tired bones increasingly seek to stay in known and safe places. I’m not just talking about throwing myself down mountains or entering rooms full of young people hepped up on goofballs – I’m similarly hesitant about unknown-quantity games too. Professionally, I am duty-bound to fight the instinct to shy away from something that I can’t immediately equate to something else at first glance, and thank God – because most of the best gaming experiences I’ve had recently are those which forced me out of my comfort zone.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1RDOnpW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen