Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Stock Car Extreme Devs Reiza Crowdfunding Updates

CARS!

Lately whenever I post about broom-broom games, one commenter or another pops up to remark that I should post about goings-on with Reiza, the folks behind Stock Car Extreme [official site] and Formula Truck 2013 [official site]. My usual response to people making demands is to throw my drink in their face then shake them upside-down until sufficient coinage for a new bevvy falls out their pockets/guts/wherever it is money lives, but this primitive Internet prohibits polite retribution.

So fine, I’ll say it: after years of free post-release updates for their racing sims, Reiza have launched a crowdfunding campaign to keep those rolling for another year and a half.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1FNxT8h
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen