Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Beyond The Mat: How To Fix Wrestling Games

2K have finally released all of the DLC for WWE 2K15. Why do I care, you might be wondering, given that I gave the game a bit of a kicking in my review. Primarily, I care because I am too stubborn to stop playing, even though I can’t possibly recommend the game to anyone else. I love wrestling and even though 2K15 doesn’t do most of the interesting things that a wrestling game COULD do, I’m having fun poking around in the Universe mode, pretending to be a booker, organising almighty feuds and pushing my favourite characters to the stars.

Once again, I’ve been thinking about why I want to see wrestling translated into game form successfully. Even if you don’t know WCW from ECW or Goldust from Goldberg, you might be entertained and, hey, maybe you’ll realise there’s something behind all of the babyoil and biceps.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1BMlzuf
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen