Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Slash-o! Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition Released

What would make The Devil cry? I’ve always thought him more the sort to shout and rage and punch a hole in the kitchen wall, but after he storms out the house to the pub I can see him returning at 2am weeping and sobbing. “I can’t help myself,” he says. “I’ve got a problem,” his cracked voice lets out. “I don’t mean to hurt you. I’m sorry. I just… why those filthy apes? I can’t… what was wrong with me?” And god, you’re tired, you are so tired of hearing this, always the same.

But I bet he’d be well cheered by the action of Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition [official site], which launched last night. Next time he’s slumped in front of Songs of Praise, his claws digging deeper and deeper into the armrest, turn the telly over to that and watch his crooked smile lift.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1GynePw
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen