Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Holy Framerates, Batman: Arkham Knight Is A Mess

There was no pre-release PC code for Batman: Arkham Knight [official site] so I started the crusade through another long Halloween early this morning to bring you a full judgement as soon as possible. As I loaded the game, I spotted the “mostly negative” regarding Steam reviews and resolved to pay close attention to any stuttering, glitches or other technical issues. Close attention wasn’t necessary.

Even half an hour into the game, I’m seeing the framerate fluctuate wildly, even during cutscenes. The benchmark test (which reports highs of 47fps even though the game itself is locked to 30) reckons my average fps is 38 but with single digit lows. Once the game starts, the framerate is about as steady as Harvey Dent’s moodswings.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1QNrhm3
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen