Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Rocksteady Fess Up To Unsteady Arkham Knight PC

'Hello Warner Bros tech support, how may I help you today?' 'RaaaarAAAAGFGH'

Batman: Arkham Kerniggut [official site] is, by all accounts, a pretty good videogame with a pretty shonky PC port. Everyone on RPS who’s tried it has had framerate issues of varying degrees – I think I got off lightest, but my FPS is still all over the place to the extent that I’ll probably shelve it and wait for a patch or driver update – and the internet’s very much doing its internet thing about it. At least devs Rocksteady have now ‘fessed up to there being problems with the release build, though reveal that an “external PC development partner” is involved.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1eFUsGN
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen