Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015

Looking Glass Classic Terra Nova Now Available On GOG

Wherever and whenever Looking Glass Studios are mentioned, I light a candle and consider playing through the first two Thief games again. Before the flame has died, I can usually be found somewhere in the vicinity banging on about Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri, the first-person squad-based tactical action game that I like to refer to as ‘the forgotten Looking Glass classic’.

GOG have just added the game to their catalogue (£3.99) and the excitement in my twitter timeline suggests people hadn’t forgotten Terra Nova at all – it was just really hard to get hold of. I haven’t played it since 1998 or thereabouts but, good lord, I adored it.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1CvjqOo
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen