Donnerstag, 25. Juni 2015

Bike Wot Goes Fast: MotoGP 15 Out Now

Do you go half as fast when you're only on one wheel?

I wince every time I see a motorbike game. One of my earliest assignments for The Distinguished Competition back in my magazine days was to review Moto Something 3, which I reluctantly agreed to do despite zero motorbike knowledge beyond that you burn your leg if you try to climb off the wrong side. In desperation about how to meet the wordcount, I opened the article with a made-up nonsense rhyme about motorbikes, reasoning that the extra linebreaks would fill more space. The editor questioned my sanity but left it in, to my horror. And so even just reading the name ‘MotoGP 15‘ has me consumed by self-loathing. Let’s see if I can find catharsis by posting about it, what with it being out today and everything.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1Cv9IeF
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen