Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2015

Come Friendly Bombs: Modding Fallout: New Vegas To Look More Like Fallout 4

This isn’t a guide, because it’s designed to be an open discussion about which other fan-made doohickeys are best bolted onto Fallout: New Vegas while we wait for the more vibrant Fallout 4 [official site] as much as it is my own recommendations. I want you, the veteran connoisseur of a game I skipped over at the time, to tell me and other readers what the must-have FNV mods are. But I’m also going to share a few I’m using, which have dramatically reduced the severity of the post-apocalyptic RPG’s savage ugly-stick beating. They’ve added some of the fidelity and most of all colour that we cooed at in Fallout 4 footage – a game which suggested an altogether more appealing wasteland.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/1KatKBE
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen