Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016

Wot I Think: Clockwork Empires

Could it be that Clockwork Empires [official site], a town management sim concerning a life of toil and struggle against nightmarish entities on a strange new frontier, is so dedicated to its theme that is has deliberately conspired to drive me mad? The thought occurred to me often, as I gibbered and bellowed at my screen in frustration. Was I, too, becoming like one of its colonists, their psyches fraying as they behold death, monstrous transformation and yet another fungus-based dinner?

Alas, not for me the sweet embrace of carefully-designed insanity. My struggles strictly relate to how powerfully frustrating Clockwork Empires is to play.
… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2eZWPUP
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen