Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016

Home Invasion Inverted: Hello Neighbor

You can play Hello Neighbor [official site] right now, for free, and I strongly suggest that you do. Not because of any great qualities in the design, but rather because some of my favourite things about it might get ‘fixed’. I’m thinking of the time the chase music began while I was in my own home and the neighbour’s face pressed against the window suddenly as he tried to run through it to murderise me. Or the time when I hid in a wardrobe and tried to lean so that I could peek through a crack in the door only to find myself leaking slowly through that crack and directly into the neighbour’s line of sight.

Good times.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2eUPLKn
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen