Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2016

A Few Of My Favourite Artificial Intelligences

I’ve been playing a lot of Civilization 6 recently and I love it dearly. It’s not perfect though. Nothing is, of course, but Civ 6 also suffers because it’s a strategy game so it has all kinds of problems with its AI. When I first started writing a critique of what does and doesn’t work when it comes to the AI, I rather lazily typed out something like that previous sentence: “has there ever been a strategy game with AI that is praiseworthy rather than passable?” There’s a part of me that has become an apologist for clumsy AI routines in strategy games.

Here are a few artificial intelligences that need the fewest apologies.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2dM7beW
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen