Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

Civilization 6 Tweaks And Tips: Map Rotation, City Management, Remove Startup Logos And More

I come to you with knowledge that may help you in your quest to conquer worlds yet to be generated, and will also make the process much more appealing. All of the hours I’ve spent with Civilization 6 [official site] so far have taught me a thing or two, and I’ve filled the gaps in my learning by searching the internet for fixes and quality of life tweaks to address some of my complaints. Below, you’ll find help on managing districts, armies, amenities and the rest, as well as tips on some of the smaller things, like map rotation (yes, it’s possible!) and other camera controls.

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2f9llam
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen