Montag, 24. Oktober 2016

Worlds Semifinals Bring The Best Series Of Competitive League Of Legends I’ve Ever Seen

Miss Fortune (I am still so not convinced of the practicality of this outfit.)

This weekend saw reigning champions, SK Telecom T1, take on Korean League’s domestic champions ROX Tigers in a spectacular best-of-five which immediately earned a place as one of the greatest matches of any League of Legends World Championships to date. It’s definitely the best I’ve seen, and it occupied my thoughts for most of the following day. I even found myself pondering bits of it during the rather less compelling showdown between H2K and Samsung Galaxy the following evening.

Read on for the weekend’s Worlds 2016 news, but here be spoilers:

… [visit site to read more]



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun http://ift.tt/2f8Iud2
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen