Montag, 29. November 2021

Every Call of Duty campaign ranked

It’s not something my parents tell their friends, but I am a man who has played every Call Of Duty campaign. I’ve been in more helicopter crashes than you could believe. I’ve seen capital ships on fire off the shoulder of Mars, watched sniper scopes glitter in the smog near Brandenburg Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Unless I can record them in a big list, of course, clawing back some of that sunk cost in the process. While the COD campaign no longer holds the high ground at the water cooler, where it once dominated pop culture discussion, it’s still a place you can reliably find solo thrills in a world of service shooters. You might be surprised to learn that, despite diminishing returns, some of the best examples are hidden among the duds of the last decade. I’ve made it my duty to point them out to you - the spotter to your artillery.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3o2X2Nz
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen