Samstag, 27. November 2021

Black Friday deal spotlight: Get £50/$50 off the SteelSeries Arctis 7 wireless gaming headset right now

Around this time last year, I put out a call for headset recommendations, looking for something cheapish and not terrible. An Internet Friend offered me an old set and I gratefully accepted, not being in the position to turn down free stuff. A few days later, I opened the package that arrived to find, not the slightly dodgy cast-off I’d expected, but a shiny SteelSeries Arctis 5. I’m not someone who gets good quality peripherals very often and the sheer generosity made me shed more than a few tears. Using it is like having an angel gently hug my head while they whisper game noises in my ears.

Which is all just a long-winded way of saying that the SteelSeries Arctis headsets are very good and you should totally check out the SteelSeris Arctis 7 deals we have featured below the jump.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3rew0F1
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen