Freitag, 26. November 2021

Black Friday deal spotlight: Loads of portable storage for cheap with the Crucial X6 1TB and 2TB

I’m not going to do it. I refuse. I know that it’s Actual Black Friday and I’ve had a bit of a rubbish week and coming up with new openers to these deal highlights is starting to get a bit difficult now. I don’t care that I have a bunch of Google docs that have stuff like “I’ve been playing Empire of Sin so I know all about offers you can’t refuse oh this is bloody awful and you are an absolute hack Caelyn” written in them. It doesn’t even matter that this is RPS and Baron James von Hardware-Editor is quite happy to let me make all the puns I like (well, don't test me - J). I have standards and that means I will not make the obvious Crucial joke.

Actually I will. It’s Crucial that you check out these fantastic portable SSD deals.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3FNayLe
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen