Freitag, 26. November 2021

Black Friday deal spotlight: Big savings on the BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q 27" QHD monitor

RPS chums, I have been unleashed! After serving my apprenticeship, I am now a fully fledged junior deals warlock, and just in time for Black Friday. I still have to do exactly what I’m told, but now I’m allowed to pull the big, brass lever that fires the deals cannon. In practice, that means I can keep updating you with the best bargains late into the sunless hours, while James goes home to do whatever hardware editors do in their free time. Since I have promised not to publish my thirty seven page manifesto entitled “Why I think dogs should vote,” I’m going to talk about this BenQ MOBIUZ EX2710Q monitor instead.

Read more



from Rock, Paper, Shotgun https://ift.tt/3lckaai
via ifttt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen